View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 18, 2012
40th CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 758

Saladin will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obtuse View Post
ASSALAMOALYKUM

i am currently out of country and could not find flight to khi before 21... could any body tell me if i can get the medical tests done on saturday?
You must get your tests done by the 20th of jan atleast, because it will take minimum of two days for the reports to be prepared. If you give your blood samples on friday then you can recieve your reports on Monday and keep in mind that Monday is the reporting day.

I got my tests done from JPMC central Laboratory yesterday. You people will be required to pay Rs.150/- in accounts department and Rs.450/- in the central laboratory for Blood and urine tests. For X-rays go to X-rays and radiology department and pay Rs.75/- Take a large empty envelope for the x-ray film as it will not be provided.
X-ray film will be given the same day while the blood test reports will be issued after two to three days. Remember friends our reporting day is Monday 23/01/2012