View Single Post
Old Thursday, January 19, 2012
41st CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 139

sajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chintoo2010 View Post
AOA
I am an absolute fail aspirant of CSS, always dreamt to be a CSP only, never consolidated my strengths, never did well in the given circumstances, never reacted and planned well according to the situation. I could have prepared well.
If i want to give reasons why i could not prepare for css in liife, there will be a list of those like Full time Job, Personal Issues and then that I was a science student.......but all this stuff looks like a deep shit when i see myself now, it was my last chance but i could never attempt CSS always skipped it due to no preparation and then this day when i have prepared nothing and exams are a month ahead, dreams of becoming a CSP will remain dreams only and can never come true in life......you must be feeling why you are reading this post........but i feel very confused, chaotic, titanic of dreams without proper implementation thats what i did, always dreamt only and went on pending it and now the day comes when nothing in hand and everything gone......due to Student Syndrome and lack of motivation and lack of all the right things
i will suggest all the CSS aspirants to react quickly and properly blendded with highly positive attitute
I am MSC Chemistry but never did well after doing MSC
Could not consolidate myself, could not calculate CSS
Could never muster the courage to apply for css, this time applied but half hearted attempt means failure.....
I am dead as a CSS-ASPIRANT
OMG! Dont wait for others' responses here, pick the books and start studying. luckily you have enough time to read and revise all the the subjects once. attitude matters plz keep your spirits high success is theirs who work hard without caring about the final outcome.