View Single Post
Old Friday, January 20, 2012

ahsanmuneeb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by downtown View Post
1. A man and his son were in an car accident. The man died on the way to the hospital, but the boy was rushed into surgery. The surgeon said "I can't operate, that's my son!" How is this possible?

2. You are driving a bus. Six people get on, two people get off, then ten people get on and five people get off, then eight people get on and four more people get off. What colour were the bus driver's eyes?

3. Eskimos are very good hunters, but they never hunt penguins. Why not?

4. If an airplane crashed exactly on the border of Pakistan and India, where would the survivors be buried?

5. A man lives on the tenth floor of a building. Every day he takes the elevator to go down to the ground floor to go to work or to go shopping. When he returns he takes the elevator to the seventh floor and walks up the stairs to reach his apartment on the tenth floor. He hates walking so why does he do it?

6. How much dirt is there in a hole that is 3 ft deep, and 6 inches
in diameter?

7. Three crows were sitting on a fence when a farmer spots them. He shoots one how many were left ?

8. Which weighs the most, a pound of feathers or a pound of gold? The solution is not that they both weigh the same!

9. I have no voice yet I speak to you, I tell of all things in the world that people do. I have leaves, but I am not a tree, I have pages, but I am not a bride. I have a spine and hinges but I am not a man or a door, I have told you all I cannot tell you more.
What am I?

10. Jim and his mum and dad went out in the rain on their holiday but only two of them got their hair wet. Why?

11. A boy and a doctor was fishing.The boy is the doctor's son but the doctor is not the boy's father.who is the doctor?

12. If a man is trapped in a room. There are no doors no windows how did he get out?
13. There was a train going along the track and a car coming along the road at a right angle to the train. They were both going at exactly the same speed and would have crashed in the middle where they met. Why didn't they?

14. The day before yesterday, Sonia was 7 years old. Next year, she'll turn 10. How is this possible?
1-Surgeon was a lady i-e Mother of the boy
2- Brown
3- COx of the difference of poles
4- Nothing will left to be buried
5- Can be possible bcz of his height or may b the elevator works on odd numbers :P
6- NO idea
7- None coz others will definately fly away
8- Pound sterling.....lolx
9- Thoughts
10- Baldness is the reason
11- Mother
12- There are no walls either
13- train is on track and car is on road how can they crash??
14- Leap year