View Single Post
Old Sunday, January 22, 2012
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 73Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,480 Times in 622 Posts
redmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud of
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhkhan View Post
I went to madina lab yesterday as the medical board has made arrangements with madina lab due to the reasons that there is strike in PIMS and some of the reports from PIMS were not correct according to Mr Sifaat. Madina Lab is there at Khyber Plaza Blue Area Islamabad. They would take Rs 2000/- from you and provide the mentioned 7 reports the next day.

You need not to got to PIMS if you feel any difficulty. Medina option is better and get it done from there.
They are overcharging for the said tests. The standard rate is 1/3 of what they are charging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilaljadoon View Post
What about Madina Lab on saturday and Sunday?
I'm also scheduled to be at Islamabad on Saturday. I would surely like to know if the lab is open on weekends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by game awan View Post
a friend of mine went for tests yesterday here is the number
MADINA LAB 051 2804313, 03055550602
Thanks a bundle, bro.

Regards,