View Single Post
Old Sunday, January 22, 2012

Roha Mustafa will become famous soon enoughRoha Mustafa will become famous soon enough

u remember the flood of July 2010 ,and enthusiasm of media to show the plight of those affectees.
There an anchor went into a camp where few children were having their 'lunch' with 'sokhi roti and piyaz ' ( camera focused ) ,
and anchor very excitedly ask from a child "ap bary ho k kia banay gay "??
and the reply of that child really filled my eyes with tears he replied " na khany ko roti hai ar na peny ko pani , hum bary ho k kia kar paey gay ??he wept and me too .
at that time i realized how lucky we are . our parents have provided us with everything they could afford, they didn't left any stone unturned in fulfilling our demands and Al Mighty have blessed us with good health , intellect , food , water n what not ?
and still we never be thankful to our Almighty or parents and often blame them and some times even GOD for so many things(which we find stupid in our life ,without realizing their worth ) .
if a student , an affectee of October 05 , give excuse of failing in exam because he lost his home in earthquake or a student of interior excuse of failing the exam because he had nothing left to submit the fees of the exam, are few of the valid reason but in case we fail the exam only because of lack of preparation then its high time to look into our weaknesses and rectify them .
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Roha Mustafa For This Useful Post:
Faisal86 (Sunday, January 29, 2012), Hassan Razzaq (Tuesday, January 31, 2012), Khalifaa (Monday, January 30, 2012), NASR KHAN (Sunday, January 29, 2012), very special 1 (Sunday, January 29, 2012)