View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 25, 2012

AdeelAhmed is on a distinguished road
Default Adeel.. Disabled Person..

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post
Wallaikum assalm

Dear bro why you consider it necessary to mention that you are a disabled person in every post by you.you don't need to say this because i don't think your disability can prevent you from achieving your goal.moreover respected members will help you here no matter whether you are able or disable.so before anything else stop this which i call nothing but self pity.

you will have to appear in css exam on disable person's quota and cannot be allocated in groups which require physical compatibility like police service of Pakistan etc.In karachi i know about Kipps and uqqaili academies for css preparation.there might be others also.which academy will suit you can be better told by some one from Karachi.

Best of luck and have faith in Almighty and yourself.
Thank u so much suman for ur Valuable and motivational feedback..
u r right.. I dont need to mention about my Disability..
but.. on the other hand I can't ignore it.. its my life.. and u know the country we live has no right for disabled person..

there are quote system.. but normal persons are working there.. and if there is a disabled person.. those are just go to make attendances and nothing else they do...

I want the seat on merit not for quote..
I dont want to show my Disability but what if.. which I face each and every day of my life.. companies call me for an interview and when i reach there..
my they shocked to look at my physical appearance... Hence Im still jobless..

I would stop talking about my Disability, only if I find this world equal for all..

this is something very imp.. and I hope u understand this..

sure..
I will search for kips and uqqaili both ..

Thank u once again..