View Single Post
Old Thursday, January 26, 2012
40th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason:

Suman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdeelAhmed View Post
Thank u so much suman for ur Valuable and motivational feedback..
u r right.. I dont need to mention about my Disability..
but.. on the other hand I can't ignore it.. its my life.. and u know the country we live has no right for disabled person..

there are quote system.. but normal persons are working there.. and if there is a disabled person.. those are just go to make attendances and nothing else they do...

I want the seat on merit not for quote..
I dont want to show my Disability but what if.. which I face each and every day of my life.. companies call me for an interview and when i reach there..
my they shocked to look at my physical appearance... Hence Im still jobless..

I would stop talking about my Disability, only if I find this world equal for all..

this is something very imp.. and I hope u understand this..

sure..
I will search for kips and uqqaili both ..

Thank u once again..
you might be right bro but if you are competitive no one can stop you from getting success so just work harder and forget about everything else.you know a visibly impaired girl was allocated in Foreign service of Pakistan even though blind candidates are not allocated in this group.Inspite of that she got her desired group because she proved herself that she is capable of that. but obviously with such disability you cannot be allocated in PSP no matter how you stand on merit but in other groups you can be allocated on merit.

Best of Luck.