View Single Post
Old Friday, January 27, 2012
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 73Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,480 Times in 622 Posts
redmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud of
Arrow @ All

My dears,

By all means, prepare TWO favourite books and TWO favourite personalities. They CAN ask you about it.

In my case, the pro forma I filled had a question about favourite books including one which required writing a brief summary of a book but it did NOT contain any question about favourite personalities. In my psychological interview, I was not asked anything about these things. In my FINAL viva, Mr. Bhagwan Das sb asked me about the theme of the book. Although he did NOT directly referred to the book or its content, but I knew quite well why I was being asked this question about reforms in Criminal Justice System of Pakistan as this was the central theme of my favourite book of which I had written the summary in my psychological pro forma. It's always safe to be prepared. I hope it clears any confusions in this regard.

Regards,
game on (Friday, January 27, 2012), Shaw (Saturday, March 03, 2012), tknw01 (Friday, January 27, 2012)