View Single Post
Old Sunday, January 29, 2012

doli is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyre View Post
well sis, iam also appearing for the first time with this forum as the source of guidance. havent written any essay yet. thought of posting one to the forum but typing's hard for me. any how, how do you post an original post? i only know the way of replying.
brother you simply go to the relevant section and start a new thread if you want to share something new,if you want to post any thing in already shared post then you employee the same method as you replied me..you can also consult rules and regulation available at css forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadam gurmani View Post
contradiction of ideas comes when you copy some sentences from some literary work and when you forget them you start writing on your own.
So, I will recommend, at least write everything at your own or cram the material perfectly.
but dear i didn't copy anything, in fact i searched the material for this essay but didn't find anything except a paragraph,at an essay forum,i also shared this essay at that forum and no body told me any cramming,because I didn't cram.

I really appreciate if you post links of resources for this essay because i really want to check out them,please share on-line study links not books,because in Dubai I don't have books for CSS.

Last edited by Umer; Saturday, March 03, 2012 at 04:20 PM. Reason: chain posts
The Following User Says Thank You to doli For This Useful Post:
tyre (Monday, January 30, 2012)