View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 31, 2012
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 51

Thanked 1,424 Times in 486 Posts
mano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniza View Post
Salam all
I want guideline that how to get prepare for the paper of everyday sciences as I haven't study science subjects after my matriculation and now after getting through the past papers I found my self totally blank in this subject.I am so worried, could anyone plzzzzzz help me I want to appear in 2013 css examination. I have done my masters in IR and I have opted IR, constitutional law, Indo-Pak history and Political science as my optional subjects.
thank you in anticipation.
This is not something to be worried about, as you haven't studied science subjects ever so now you will definitely find it difficult initially, but after studying it properly from a book like that of Kashmiri's, you will soon start understanding this subject...you have started from the right step that is, going through past papers.For an adequate and sufficient preparation of EDS, past 5 years papers are more than enough,so stick to those topics and start reading and understanding the topics first, then memorize them, you have a plenty of time till 2013, so don't worry.best of luck.
Aniza (Tuesday, January 31, 2012), Hussain Bux Chandio (Wednesday, July 18, 2012)