View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Adeel Ahmed will become famous soon enoughAdeel Ahmed will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniza View Post
Salam all
I want guideline that how to get prepare for the paper of everyday sciences as I haven't study science subjects after my matriculation and now after getting through the past papers I found my self totally blank in this subject.I am so worried, could anyone plzzzzzz help me I want to appear in 2013 css examination. I have done my masters in IR and I have opted IR, constitutional law, Indo-Pak history and Political science as my optional subjects.
thank you in anticipation.
I will suggest you to study IMTIAZ SHAHID'S book on MCQs n Past solved Papers and Kashmiri's Book ON EDS... U should start cramming the topics which came since last 10 years... Just select the repeated topics and retain them. After retaining them don't ever leave them for a long time. Save time for repeating those topics as There is possibility to forget them; EDS is never to be put aside for a long time. So keep in touch with this subject till ur exam no matter a slight touch or revision....... Remember this is only subject that may mark u a good score in Compulsory papers than those of any other....

Revision, Revision n Revision is the only solution to tackle this Subject.....
The Following User Says Thank You to Adeel Ahmed For This Useful Post:
Aniza (Wednesday, February 01, 2012)