View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 01, 2012

aqua is on a distinguished road
Default Islamiat Paper B topics according to syllabus

Hi need some help regarding Islamiat paper B syllabus please tell me the list of topics for the following chapters of islamiat

1)Honesty intelectural as well as financials????.
2)iii. Duty towards nature Understanding (through experimentation) conquest & domination of the forces of nature in the service of Allah.
iv. Duty towards self: Moral Development & purification with an object to serve God’s people.
3)iv. Administration: Power a trust-selection of an administration, Efficiency and Honesty.
4)Topic 04. The Application of Islamic teachings to Socio-Economic development in the 20 century.

I will remain grateful to you.Thanks in advance

Islamiat Paper “B” Part – II

Topic 03. The Holy Quran & Hidiyas, Salient Characteristics:-

a. Its Revelation and Compilation.
b. Certain Basic Principles :

i. Duty towards Allah (Submission to his Laws)
ii. Duty towards Society (Equality, Justice, Haqooqul ebad, Honesty intelectural as well as financials).
iii. Duty towards nature Understanding (through experimentation) conquest & domination of the forces of nature in the service of Allah.
iv. Duty towards self: Moral Development & purification with an object to serve God’s people.

c. Certain Injunctions:

i. Wealth- The permitted way of earning illegal gratification – distribution - Zakaat, Inheritance, Charity, Waqf Interest, giving away of spare wealth.
ii. Concept of love in Islam.
iii. Women: Marriage, Divorce, Polygamy, right to Inherit, Treatment, Education of all human necessity, position of women in Islamic Society.
iv. Administration: Power a trust-selection of an administration, Efficiency and Honesty.

Topic 04. The Application of Islamic teachings to Socio-Economic development in the 20 century.