View Single Post
Old Saturday, February 04, 2012

roijen has a spectacular aura aboutroijen has a spectacular aura about

Indeed, Allah confers blessing upon the Prophet, and His angels [ask Him to do so]. O you who have believed, ask [ Allah to confer] blessing upon him and ask [ Allah to grant him] peace. [Surah Alahzab, Ayat 56]
-
Tomorrow is a great day.

All praise be to Allah who has made His Deen easy for us. And all the blessings be on Prophet (SAW); the concept of blessing originates from his being.
-

Quote:
1) when i joined Jammait in 4th rakaut during Qa'ada when Imam and Jammat offer Attahee'at , Darud and Dua then should i offer attahe'eat only ?
Yes, Attahiyyat only and wait for Imam's conclusion.

The deadline to join Jamat is before the Imam completes the word salam in his first offering of Salam.

i.e Assalam(before completion of this word by imam )oalaikumwarahmatullah when he offers it to his right. In this case the time for attahiyat is over. One just needs to assume Qayyam to complete all the rakaat. Starting from first (sana+tasmia+s.fatiha+any other part of Quran) and so on normally.

Quote:
2) please suggest some ISLAMI Books which cover solution to such problems . . .
Namaz ki kitab mukammal az ikramul haq. by maktaba islamia rawalpindi. stockists muhammad abdr raheem nashiro tajir aziz market, urdu bazar lahore. i have this one.

A good way is to consult charts displayed in the prayer hall. also ask face to face from imam any qury. face to face learning method is termed best by Ulma.

You can also ask imam to lectures on 'farz namaz main shamil hone ka tareeka' after finding time say fajr or asr prayer. the best way!!
The Following User Says Thank You to roijen For This Useful Post:
Hadi Bakhsh (Monday, February 06, 2012)