View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 05, 2012

Mahvish Shahid has a spectacular aura aboutMahvish Shahid has a spectacular aura aboutMahvish Shahid has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabbar ali View Post
here i am stuck as i dont have full fledge prep for css2012 as so many of the candidates are completing their revisions at this time .. and my one single subject is not completed .. revision to door ki bat hai .. besiades its my last chance also .. actually i am dejected over my non-selection even after interview clearance back in 2010.. dont know what to do
Helloooo I am also aspiring for 2012
Haven't completed my all subjects, haven't revised yet. Still I am not tensed , Same is the case with my Bro, We both are sailing in the same boat .. He Asked me to write to you that.. LOOK At US and Don't Lose Hope

But.... Its my 1st and your last chance, still Don't get panic by looking at others, its your Last chance don't waste it. YOU HAVE TO DO IT!
Just start with any subject and you will do it Insha-Allah.
Have faith in ALLAH. Seek help from Him. HE will not disappoint you at any juncture
Remember, No matter whatever the circumstances are, If you can Do it at once You can Do Twice or even Thrice.
Good Luck !