Thread: New member
View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 05, 2012
40th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason:

Suman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainee Sindhu View Post
@zohaib
ada thanks for sugestion.. Im also woried about indopak so guide me which subjebts are high scoring... A csp already told me to skip indopak :-)..
Why everyone say indopak is low scoring...... Kisi CSP Ki zaherudin babar aur sultan mahmud sy larai to nae hui :-P
First of all welcome Ainee and hope you will have a good stay here.

Everyone is saying indo-pak history a low scoring subject because they have bore the brunt of opting this subjects as Indo-pak history has given pathetic score on average for last two years.though there are some exceptions who really scored well.. i also believe its your effort and hardwork which makes a subject high scoring and low scoring.but its better to stay on safe side and opt some scoring subject like psychology or Islamic history and sociology.

tell you one thing interesting that some guys who have passed written and have this subject are saying " Indo pak history opt kayo aahe haane ta sajo deinhn kalma paya parhoon ta score sutho ache" you must know that in css even a single mark can make a big difference.So you must decide according to your interest and apptitude.

Best of Luck.
Ainee Sindhu (Sunday, February 05, 2012)