View Single Post
Old Sunday, January 21, 2007

amjad777 is on a distinguished road

@ GoodOmen!!

Please check the Micro credit and Micro Finance practices in Pakistan, RSPs and NGOs are using these methodologies for poverty eradication. Get the success ratio of their programms and impact of poors.

Infact, M. Yunas did creative efforts in Bangladesh that not only focuses on Credit but now there is Greeman Phone and other innovations have been implemented successfull.

Micro credit in some situations is SIN, it does more harm then good. Please check those as well.

KASHAF Foundation, Khushali Bank and other institutions are providing Credit now, but there is new and latest approaches i.e

Entreprise Development:-

This the latest trend used in the development sector as an advance version linked to Micro finance, rather only based on micro credit.

I think a hoalistic package of micro finance with entreprise development should be offered, that will create greater impact.

Providing only micro credit will increase the depth and severity of poverty and poor often used to sell their critical assets and that leads of migration and other social evils.

AA

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness".
"Achieve excellence to become a dear or dire of the world"
"Failure is the world, don't known to me"