View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 07, 2012
40th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 96

sajjad sadique is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahabuddinshah View Post
Sajjad bhai few more questions..

Is it compulsory for candidates of France to take admission on their own in any of the French public universities. Since it is written on "Country Wise Interview Schedule and Pre-requisites" link on HEC website that candidates are encouraged to secure acceptance letters from supervisors. What do they mean by Encouraged here. does it mean it is not essential .If a candidate cannot secure acceptance letter will HEC make an arrangement for such candidate's admission in any of the French University/Institute for him/her.

And will the candidates of 16 years of Education be admitted to masters or direct to PhD. I read somewhere on hec's website that they mean fast track PhD and not masters. But the program i am interested in and which is relevent to my research proposal are being conducted at masters level and not on PhD level (atleast I can't find those).

and I can not understand what HEC means to say here:

"HEC does not encourage a separate Master Degree Studies followed by PhD studies rather universities are being advised to offer bridging program for deficiency make up in the fast track of PhD admission."

In fact I want to ask you that should I apply for masters degree or PhD studies at French Universities while addressing them through my Proposal...

I'll be really thankful to you if you answer these questions.
dear go for a mphil leading to phd programme...1+3=4 years
acceptance has a weightage in interview but its not necessary..
send emails to as many professors as u can with your updated cv...its no matter from where you get acceptance..just get one anywhere...as its not final admission..HEC not necessarily allots the same institute after granting scholarship...so no worries,,,,just try
shahabuddinshah (Wednesday, February 08, 2012)