View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 08, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umm e Farwa View Post
@ invincible
Thanks for the word about it .
But do suggest some thing about how to attain that sound economy ?
It seems a distant dream to me since I consider myself realistic person therefore I wont build castles in the air by suggesting with exaggeration groundless steps which are not going to be materialized/utilized by this part of planet.

however few positive points are enlisted below which need contemplation with belief of further exploration & implementation.

.The country has the second largest salt mine in the world.
.fifth largest gold mine,
.seventh largest copper mine,
.fifth largest coal reserves,
.seventh largest wheat and rice production capacity (can be enhanced to be .the largest), is eighth in the rankings of fresh water availability with 2,053 cubic meters of water per person in 1995.

.Coal utilization can save four billion dollars by reducing oil import costs. Dr Murtuza Mughal of Economic Watch stated that coal power generation can cost Pakistan Rs 5.67 per unit for power generation while IPPs cost Rs9.27 for the same. Other than coal, Pakistan is also rich in wind and bio resources of energy.

Our country is not poor but it is poorly managed since its inception.

Regards,
candidguy (Wednesday, February 08, 2012), Mukarrum (Wednesday, February 08, 2012)