View Single Post
Old Friday, February 10, 2012

Afshan Choudary will become famous soon enoughAfshan Choudary will become famous soon enough

Change the narration from Indirect to Direct or Direct to Indirect

1. I could not got into the house because I had lost my key, so I had to break a window", he said.
He said that he didn't get into the house because he had been lost his key so he had been to broke a window.

2. "Would you like to see over the house or are you more interested in the garden"? She asked me.
She asked me whether I like to saw over the house or I were more interested in the garden.

3. "Please send whatever you can spare. All contributions will be acknowledged immediately", Said Secretary of the disastrous fund.
Secretary of the disastrous fund requested to send whatever we could spare as all contributions would be acknowledged immediately.

4. She asked if he'd like to go to the concert and I said I was sure he would.
She said to me,"Will he like to go to the concert" , i said "I am sure he will".

5. I told her to stop making a fuss about nothing and said that she was lucky to have got a seat at all.
I said to her, "Stop making a fuss about nothing, you are lucky to have a seat at all."

6. The teacher said, "You must not forget what I told you last lesson. I shall expect you to be able to repeat it next lesson by hear."
The teacher told that i must not forgot about her last lesson and she should expect that i might be able to repeat it coming lesson by heart .

7. He asked me if he should leave it in the car

He said to me,"Shall i leave it in the car".

8. He said, "May I open the window? It's rather hot in here."
He asked me if he might open the window because its hot in there.