View Single Post
Old Friday, February 10, 2012

azeegum has a spectacular aura aboutazeegum has a spectacular aura aboutazeegum has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waqar Abro View Post
Oh really!
Subjugation can be of many types.
western countries are under the influence of USA.
Name here any country ,where USA interest prevails but it does not work under the American hegemony.
Except Iran you will not find any other state. even though ,for the mutual interests Russian and China do also compromise with USA to the larger extent.

It goes without saying that, there are many theories of different states being practiced to break up American power yet USA has succeeded along with NATO and other groups in maintenance of its unilateralism.
Well bro, if it is so then why the cruel and inhuman type of subjugation is only exacted on Muslim countries? Name any Western country which has suffered like Iraq and Afghanistan? Why would Iran be sanctioned only because it is developing nuclear facilities to defend itself against the threats from Israel? If Iran should be sanctioned just because it can attack Israel, then why Israel should not be not contained from developing nuclear weapons as well as asked to oust its cruel set up from Palestine? I also believe that it is not a crusade against the Muslims, neither a so-called war on terror. But it too gives an impression that Muslims are being targeted. I may be wrong but I just want to understand. Do the Muslim countries co-incidently have the oil and gas resources which the US would like to control or what? Please share your views.

regards