View Single Post
Old Saturday, February 11, 2012

mushikhan81 is on a distinguished road

AOA to All
My interview was on 10th Feb 2012 started at around 1100AM at FPSC, Main Office, Islamabad. The duration of interview, what i observed is about 15 minutes, too less to say, it may be due to Friday or.............

When entered, I was warmly welcomed by all three members: the chairman (Mr. Najibullah), second member (Mr. Mansoor) and a silent observer(may be a psychologist).

Chairman: Have a seat gentleman!

He then started reading my job profile asking me about my job responsibilities and other related things. While briefing I used a term PC 1.

Chairman: What is PC-1? (Btw it is Planning Commission Form 1)

Chairman: Is there PC-2, PC-3 as well?

Chairman: You mentioned Assistant Commissioner as your first priority. Why do you want to become an AC?

I: I answered and included my IT background as an evidence of my suitability
for the position.

Mr. Mansoor: How can you related IT with AC post whereas IT experts are present to do the same work you are referring to.

Chairman referred to the second member Mr. Mansoor.

Mr. Mansoor: DO you know what NFC award is?

Mr. Mansoor: What is the distinction between 7th NFC Award and previous ones?

Mr. Mansoor: Which party will lead in the upcoming Senate elections. ( I could not grip this question well )

Chairman: Thank you Gentleman! All the Best!

P.S: As per my observation, the normal interview span remained between 10 to 15 minutes. Besides, candidates were called randomly with no break between two interviews. I don't know how they will be evaluating the suitability of candidates with such a short interaction. @ Senior, your insight into this matter is requested.

@All, Please pray for my success!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mushikhan81 For This Useful Post:
Kami Butt (Sunday, February 12, 2012), Shaw (Saturday, March 03, 2012), sheraz bano (Sunday, February 12, 2012), slone (Saturday, February 11, 2012)