View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 12, 2012
41st CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 131

aminshah101 has a spectacular aura aboutaminshah101 has a spectacular aura aboutaminshah101 has a spectacular aura about
Wink Same is the case here....18 days for prep only

Quote:
Originally Posted by mani1 View Post
Going for 2012 attempt. And this time prepping only in 15 days :P

Not a big fan of quotes and stuff but just saw this and it really made my day

"Don't ever let somebody tell you can't do something.
You have got a dream, you've got to protect it.
People who can't do something themselves,
they want to tell you, 'You can't do it.'
You want something? Go get it. Period!"
~ Will Smith, Pursuit of Happyness
Hmmmm..... Interesting that I have come across another fellow of my own type. Coz this is my 1st attempt and I started on 7th Feb from the scratch . Well dear, best of luck and lets hope we overcome the odds.

And my idea is a bit different. I have been out of touch from a subjective exam since 2009. I dont know whether I will overcome the odds or not, but for the reason that I have not surrendered in my life. I have succeeded on numerous occassions. I have lost at a few instances. But never in my life have I said the 2 disgraceful words namely "I QUIT".

My electives this year are a bit risky but yet scoring though I intend to make an almost complete turnaround in 2013. In the end, May the best of all win and may this Competitive Exam of 2012 proves sufficient for us .

Best of luck to all.
Adeel Afzal (Monday, October 27, 2014), azhera (Sunday, November 17, 2013), azure (Monday, February 13, 2012), dms664 (Sunday, February 12, 2012), imranazeem (Monday, November 17, 2014), mani1 (Tuesday, March 06, 2012), summan sharif (Sunday, March 25, 2012)