View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SADIA SHAFIQ View Post
Well, zulfiqar mirza should be your in this context. Or Aitazaz who wanted to sustain democratic set up. I think , you have got what me put forward.you are human. Corruption in transitional phase is inevitable. When Current govt set up , CJ lead judicial activism then allowed NRO :p Now CJ woke up. i will see what suits to pak political system. Which issues can make it stand and will dump those which lead to system collapse. I wl work for system and with evolution and constitutional reforms make my country supereme
I need not any zulfiqar mirza ,if i am honest enough ;i am one man army this is what an honest approaches.
as far allowing prevalence of such democracy that does abuse norms of democracy at large,is biggest folly of aitzaz or whosoever advocates it here and there.
Chief justice is not the issue, whatever he had to do ,he did it amicably and efficiently.
your few notions are above my understanding hence no they are left unaddressed
As far evolutionary period is concerned, it is noteworthy, constitution of Pakistan addresses almost all the problems hence supremacy of the constitution should be intact and rule of law should be strictly followed if you want to see Pakistan prosperous and a developed country.
regards,