View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,387 Times in 547 Posts
SYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUSK View Post
(8) The country with largest population
(a) China
(b) USA
(c) Russia
(d) None of these

(Africa)

:: China by all means .... plz see question wht its asking ....
dear i welcome ur words and corrections. for the above 1 i mentioned latitudes which i have studied through my whole graduation and masters. may be i did mistake in typing, but let me tell you that i have confirmed them from survey of pakistan as well.

dear read it again they have not asked you the largest population country of southasia.
globally its africa but its also not right now bcoz world resource institute have revised the table of population lets see which country comes first now.

regards sabahat

Maza deti han zindagi ki thokerin unko,jinhen NAAM-E-KHUDA le kar sanbhal janey ki adat ho.