View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 22, 2012

chemguy will become famous soon enough
Smile Thanks alot!

Out of the 6 that I pointed, I was wrong on 3 accounts and so were you. That makes us even

Quote:
so, please don't rectify a mistake if you yourself have not investigated enough. only guess-work based reasoning doesn't prove fruitful. other candidates can be confused.
Well aren't you happy that this little discussion cleared concepts for both of us? And possibly saved us from some future embarassment? It certainly did for me with your KwH explanation

I mistook "Inheritance for acquired characters " for inheritance in general sense of word. As for over production, I distinctly remember not finding this concept anywhere in Darwin's Origins of Species. One would think Darwin would've included this in his book . Nevertheless you are are right about this MCQ.

Concerning the means to send information, I was thinking of option "a combination.." because it'd better to lay fiber optic wires locally and for intercontinental communication, some form of radio signals.

As for light, the only reason we see objects is because light reflects off of them. Light itself is transparent. It'd be nice to have some source to ascertain this. I gave away the book in which I had read this
The Following User Says Thank You to chemguy For This Useful Post:
xaara~hussain (Wednesday, February 22, 2012)