View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Omar Qadir will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
Dear friends, seniors and the css qaulifiers,

i have a query regarding css and the engineering career abroad. my question is that how you guys wld compare the css and the engineering career abroad, cuz the reason of my query is that i appeared in CE 2011 and merely with the preparation of 3 to 4 months i got 590 marks, that was my first and attempt and two attempts left. I am a bit confused cuz, I am professional engineer and i have a sure shot career abroad, as there is uncertainty in the CSS career so wht you wld suggest me whether i continue the css preparation or to go for my engineering career.

Please, it is my earnest request to all seniors and esp. CSS qualifiers to guide me, so that i cld make the decision considering you valuable responses and suggestions.

thanks in advance.

wannabe
I have been abroad...Where would you go? America? Europe? Arab world? Man there is nothing out there...Sure you will have a career but only hand to mouth. It's not easy to be accustomed of life abroad...

How long would you stay there?
Jobs are not easy to find specially after economic recession.
What is aim of your life? Moderate living with respect?

There is no job that is better than CSS in the entire world. You earn Respect, Prestige, make excellent friends. Above all you get self acquisition and Pride. You are a Bright candidate and my humble advice would be stay here and Try even harder for CSS with full preparation and effort.

One final thing, your engineering career is going no where, You can start that even after a year or two but do not miss the chance of this opportunity. I wish you all the very best.

Regards,
Omar.
exclusively (Thursday, September 17, 2015), wannabe (Thursday, February 23, 2012)