View Single Post
Old Friday, February 24, 2012
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 51

Thanked 1,424 Times in 486 Posts
mano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukt View Post
USA is a superpower, don't you know this? They have to protect their national interest and they can do anything they feel like is in their national interest. Yes, It might be something that is against us.. but we should protect ourselves, we CANNOT blame USA for this.. because whatever USA is doing is good for them as a superpower.. it might not be good for us, but it's good for themselves.. so you get my point now? If Pakistan were a superpower, Pakistan would've done the same.. or even worse.. and so would have any other country.. no one can lose their SUPERPOWER status and they will do anything (justified or not justified) to secure that position.

Again, It's our job to get things right in our country.. Also, what was the mistake in bangladesh? It was not giving them freedom, because we never gave them freedom.. they SNATCHED it from us.. by sheer FORCE.. you may say XYZ supported them.. but that's what they did.. The mistake has already been repeated, the mistake was NOT giving them rights which they deserved and we have already done the same with Baluchistan..

Kashmiris are also independent (As per India definition) and Baluchistan is independent (as per Pakistan definition) .. so you see my friend? It all depends on how you look at things.. one nation's hero is others nation terrorist.. So, hope your queries has been answered.
@mukt!

I don't know what's the purpose of this thesis, why you are giving explaining Indian and American stance, the topic is regarding US interference in our internal affairs, it is above my understanding that why you are defending the stance of other countries, we have to think about ourselves, super power doesn't mean that they have a right to do anything.We have made them super power through our weaknesses, I am not defending ourselves, I have already mentioned that we are responsible for Balochistan's crisis, internal hands are also involved in the violence taking place over there, but it doesn't mean that we have given the right to ''ABCs'' to give us dictation and to further disintegrate us,

Try to understand the ''point'' under discussion, and try to realize the propaganda against us, now don't interpret this sentence like this, that we are innocent and US and India are responsible for everything, no way, we are more responsible than anyone else,''but'' , realization of smelling the purpose of these tactics is the need of the hour.

We are not here to tell that what is Indian interpretation of Kashmir's status,we as a nation disagree with Indian stance that Kashmir is independent,now coming towards Balochistan, the sitaution in Balochistan is worse ''no doubt'', but the time is to improve the situation, rather to further deteriorate it, If will are unable to solve Balochistan issue peacefully, God forbids, there will be a big question mark on our survival.Situation in karachi....we already know,

so brother let's talk about unity, togetherness, harmony, determination to spread hope, instead of losing hope

P.S:Balochistan is like a ''precious stone'' in the ''international market'', Gwadar port is the centre of progress, no one is letting it to develop, US is fond of natural resources,,,, these are the facts behind the whole situation.
Aamish Bhatti (Saturday, February 25, 2012), Adnan kh (Thursday, March 01, 2012), Invincible (Friday, February 24, 2012)