View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sunny Baba is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gujar View Post
Today i go pims formedical test then go to Interprovincial cabinet isbd...They told me who told u we will deal China scholarships...They told me we have no information about HEC decision................then i go to other corner of islamabad in HEC office asif kaleem he told me we have transfered to ipc islamabad.he told we receive ordere from uper level...i was very frustrated and i asked him u people are fradyee and nothing.............chinaa is providing free education and what our govt is doing for us.................r we muslim?whats going on i dont know.........................ipc representative told me program is cancelled and dont submitt application it will be waste of ur money.....................Allah pak is mulk ma inkalaab ay............
These scholarship were for cultural exchange and last year ministry of IPC conducted a test on 20 November for cultural exchange scholarship for the year 2012 and all this was published in news .thousand of student took that test and the Ministry of IPC already made the merit list . that test was for 10 countries and china was one of them. Now what happen the Chinese ambassy wrongfully send the scholarship to hec and after the demand of ipc hec return the scholarship .So if u have taken that test and u r on merit then IPC will send u offer letter. just read the cultural exchange thread of this forum and u will get all the information