View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 29, 2012

dms664 is a jewel in the roughdms664 is a jewel in the roughdms664 is a jewel in the roughdms664 is a jewel in the rough
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmax View Post
Remove/Uninstall the already installed version of IDM.

Then download this attached file.

It is pre-cracked. You do NOT need any key or crack file.

Enjoy!!!

The upload on the forum failed. I have uploaded it to another website. You can download it for free without any hassle. Here is the link.

IDM 5.19 - Redmax!
Sir it downloads only a 177 bytes file with the name of IDM_5.19_~_Redmax!.zip , in a split second which is of no use as winrar says its a broken or damaged file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by economists View Post
Download Here Try This latest version with high speed download. never update if it ask for update.
This link contains a virus. As soon as the download completed it was detected by Microsoft Security essentials and on clicking clean computer this whole zip file was deleted by the antivirus.

A friend of mine who is a computer pro, told me that a good free alternative of IDM is flashget, here is the link to download it if anyone is interested.

Best Download Manager - FlashGet

to download videos get the latest version of real player and it will add a button of download video on every video in your browser.

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Wednesday, February 29, 2012 at 01:26 PM.