View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 03, 2012
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by azmatullah View Post
Aslamoalaikum,
dear seniors and csps, I started this thread to get your valueable suggestions and guidance regarding forthcoming CEs.
Dear brothers and sisters, it has been revealed that fpsc has changed the pattern of papers requiring a swerve in preparation methodology.
Kindly guide us ( juniors) that how should we prepare for CE-2013.
According to my opinion, aspirants should enhance there analytical skills by reading dawn for a month and analysing its articles and editorials. They should analyse an article after finding its main variables, organizations of these variables, relation of these variables with the title, and method of starting and concluding topic.
After practising for a month, aspirants ill be able to grasp any topic, find its major variable, and its background and future perspectives.
As it has been exposed from paper pattern that in paper you would not write what you memories, but you would have to discuss on the basis of facts and figures that you know about the topic. It really requires a change in your style of preparation.
Seniors, it was my own point of view. I am waiting for your suggestions.

Juniors, agr kisi ko mera method pasand ajaey to voh mere teacher Noor Ahmed Somoo Sahb ko dua dena na bhoolen, please

regards,
Your suggestion is valuable indeed

Well,I suggest that candidates should develop analytical skills by discussions..
I shall give my own example.Last year I was neither prepared nor had any discussions with anyone but I had analytical skill to some extent as in M.A English one is supposed to attempt the questions in critical way.

This time,I and my friend(who didn't get allocation last time) did discussions with our learned professors for Current affairs ,Pak Affairs and even for Sociology.This time I felt unique energy in myself.I started to think about events critically.Many questions started to raise in my mind and we discussed them,started to see it with new dimensions etc.Besides it developed my interest in History and current affairs as I had least interest in it.

So the discussions proved fruitful as questions were more critical this time.

Second thing is,focus more and more on your English.Alone analytical skills would do nothing if one's english is weak.

All the best
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
azmatullah (Saturday, March 03, 2012), saus (Monday, November 23, 2015), Shaheen e Balochistan (Sunday, March 04, 2012)