View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 03, 2012
41st CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 39

JS1325 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by soloflyer View Post
have you seen the paper? or have you prepared for the paper and appeared in it? though this is not directed at me but i would like to clear one thing brother...analytical approach works in papers like sociology and journalism or say the compulsory papers. in a paper like geography there is no analytical reasoning involved. if you see the paper-II , you will know that some of the questions were out of the blue. no matter which exam in the world you sit there is always a pattern ...and all these guys are saying here is that this pattern is not according to the pattern and there is no rocket science if FPSC starts giving those questions that the students cannot solve ...let me be the maker and i too can set a paper that everyone will find hard to solve ...and then i can get all the applauds that i made a tough paper?
None of the questions was out of the course. The Australian Dairy thing is included in Economic Geography's portion called Economic Activities : primary, secondary and tertiary. Primary Activity: agricultural systems subsistence, intensive, extensive, mechanized and mixed farming. So there is no point complining that it was out of the pattern. The pattern you are talking about favours those who cram the 20 questions from the Dogar cram series or Jahangir Cram series or whatever that thing is called.

And, I am not pointing at anyone here and please don't be so naive. We are all grown men here. I am just pointing out what I believe FPSC is doing.

And you said if I prepared it or not, you should know that I have also born what occurred between 2 to 5 pm today. I believe you should consider yourself lucky that you have cleared 2011 (MashALLAH) when geography paper (let's not talk about others) was not so unexpected. So, all I mean to say here is that I believe FPSC is going to rout the cram series thing and as far as my opinion goes, I am in favour of it. I don't care if I fail or pass this year. Failing playing fair does not hurt as much as failing when playing at an unlevelled field does brother.
Faisal86 (Tuesday, January 08, 2013), marwatone (Saturday, March 03, 2012)