View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 31, 2007

At Ur Own Risk is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by I M Possible
Well police has got video tapes and others prooves from the suspected suicide bomb attackers from Dera Ismail Khan. Those tapes are a solid prrof and are displaying the recorded videos that how Talibans train the innocent and immature youngsters to fight against their own countrymen. This has been told in the news.

Other elites who were discussing the issue are also of the opine that Taliban are supporting the suicide bomb attack. DIK is already facing trouble due to Talibans for a couple of years but now the voilence has been incremented.

Regards,
If the police has got tapes who one did manage to install the aparatus for making videos and recording voices?
If the govt can get the tapes why cant it arrest the criminals???

Tis a point to ponder that the planners oof such an unrest remained completely unaware of the secret cameras and whatever is it???

Dear tis not diffcult for authorities in this era of technology to make such films. Police is simply trying to get out of the criticism and blame Taliban for every thing
First we should look upon ourselves that what we r doing.

Why are we letting those "youngsters" to be a weapon in the hands of Taliban?
Why are not we providing them proper edcation and guidnce??
Whats the deficiency (spiritual one) that is lacking in our system of education and compelling them to satisfy their spiritual needs by suicidal attacks???

Any ways I dont think that Taliban are behind the attack.
I found again in the heart of a friend