View Single Post
Old Monday, March 05, 2012
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 51

Thanked 1,424 Times in 486 Posts
mano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malik Shahan Aslam View Post
thanks wali ahad and mano g but here i am having other question that islamic history is very new for me in the context of css but i have gone through indo-pak history what u will suggest which one is good for CE 2013 ???????
Well, you have given answer to you question yourself, if you have gone through indo pak history, and you find it easy for you, then go for it, but keeping in view ce 2011 scoring trend, islamic history is better, you have plenty of time for ce 2013, so take the decision keeping in view all these factors, islamic history is lengthy but not very difficult if one has some background knowledge.