View Single Post
Old Monday, March 05, 2012

Lady is on a distinguished road
Default i wish my paper check had read it too!!

i wish my paper check had read it.. he awarded me with zero in essay.. quite ironic!! i mean c'mon Mr. Paper Checker.. zero in an essay paper.. for God's sake give me a break!!!!

Ok if the two of us did not have the same mind set or did not belong to the same school of thought even then disagreeing with someone to an extent that you are awarding her with zero is strange.. In school I was taught that in an argument no one is wrong, but you have to be wise enough to understand the point of view of the other person.. And I am sure honorable Mr. Paper Checker must have spent at least 15-20 years of his life teaching English and checking English papers..

TO my best knowledge I did not even write against any political personality or the dogma of any political party, I did not criticize anything in my paper.. It was balanced and well thought out piece i produced after a tiresome brainstorming of three hours..

Despite all this I am thankful to the Almighty for, this is, I know the best for me.. may be it was not meant for me..

ON a serious note I believe there is a dire need for change in the system of examination and selection for such a highly level recruitment which directly affects course of activities in our country and the future of our nation..

Cheers!