View Single Post
Old Monday, March 05, 2012
41st CTP (FSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 101, CE 2013 - Merit 16

mechrose37 has a spectacular aura aboutmechrose37 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepakistan View Post
from learned like u if speaks about religious people as Mulla is "shame".....Sectaranism is the vicious seed planted by Jew scholars from the day Hazrat Muhammad PBUH passed....to the date...to disintegrate Muslim by infusing spies in Muslim disguise.....and these are Mullas who told u what islam is by encasing the religion in their hearts from 1400 Y.other wise there is no pet method of even Namaz in Quran....So Respect.....Pertaining to above expansion....the best explanation would be" Mrz brhta gya jon joon dwa ki"....real god is in one's belief....otherwise what difference is in Mandar or Masjid....Open for Comments
you amuse me dear Friend,We as a national have fallen to such an abyss that we place responsibility of our failures on jews and christians and we are waiting for an emancipator to place us back at the pinnacle and glory while are determined to do nothing.

Get this society rid of Mullahs and our renaissance would begin the very day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepakistan View Post
from learned like u if speaks about religious people as Mulla is "shame".....Sectaranism is the vicious seed planted by Jew scholars from the day Hazrat Muhammad PBUH passed....to the date...to disintegrate Muslim by infusing spies in Muslim disguise.....and these are Mullas who told u what islam is by encasing the religion in their hearts from 1400 Y.other wise there is no pet method of even Namaz in Quran....So Respect.....Pertaining to above expansion....the best explanation would be" Mrz brhta gya jon joon dwa ki"....real god is in one's belief....otherwise what difference is in Mandar or Masjid....Open for Comments
Quote:
Originally Posted by zuhaib ahmed View Post
That's Good. I had thought, the quotation could be of a Mystic. So i poured mysticism and love in my words. I wrote example of Satan and quotations to justify.
That is a right approach.

Last edited by Shooting Star; Thursday, May 10, 2012 at 07:27 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to mechrose37 For This Useful Post:
zuhaib ahmed (Monday, March 05, 2012)