View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 06, 2012
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 27

mani1 has a spectacular aura aboutmani1 has a spectacular aura aboutmani1 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12fairy View Post
yes there was need to write a full fledged essay on this so that no one may become misguided.. u have not answered even one of my questions and again saying that this is not for every one
my dear brother i m just want to say if this is not anyone then why u r describing the thing that is not beneficial for everyone?
u r saying that u r not forcing anyone to adopt the strategy.... tell me who forces others?? even the toppers do not force. But the aspirant think the qualifiers a source of inspiration and innocently follow them.. that is why i tried to clear the minds of others.
as well as ur success is concerned i m happy and will be happy to hear that u qualifies
its is good that u have the grace of God.. God's Grace is with every one and we also r happy to have His Grace
May u succeed in every field of life and so every one
If you do not have confidence in your abilities then there is nothing I can do for you. That is what I wrote in the first post; Please read it again. As far as your questions are concerned, they have already been answered (read the first post). Moreover I am not bound to answer or respond to any query but since you seem overly enthusiastic, I'll make an exception despite your clearly rude overtures. List down your questions in a coherent manner and I'll try my best to answer them.
The Following User Says Thank You to mani1 For This Useful Post:
dms664 (Tuesday, March 06, 2012)