View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 06, 2012
40th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 58

soloflyer has a spectacular aura aboutsoloflyer has a spectacular aura about

@mani1

i did not want to do it but since a lot of discussion is going on regarding preparation in two months i would like to bring some fact into your knowledge and maybe then if you feel you can change the title of your post.

In this post that was made in july2011 you claimed that you had skimmed through all of the books of international relations. (alghouth i doubt that you opted for IR)CSS Forums - View Single Post - Plz suggest books for IR

here you are looking for an accounting teacher in july 2011. CSS Forums - View Single Post - Refer me a teacher of Accounting for CSS

here also in july2011 you say that you have started preparing recently.
CSS Forums - View Single Post - Preparation for Journalism

so the point is that in july2011 you were well conversant with all the books and all the information regarding CSS and probably you had met some teachers too. your point regarding preparation in two months can be valid for those people who have done the initial brainstorming of finding the right books,locating the right topics and collecting all the relevant material. this too is part of preparation.
so those who claim that starting from scratch and completing the preparation in two months can be achieved live in a fools paradise.
finding the right books according to ones taste is of prime importance and that too takes a lot of time. and i think your claim of preparation in 2 months is not substantiated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to soloflyer For This Useful Post:
Aik Admi (Thursday, January 08, 2015), saadi butt (Tuesday, March 06, 2012)