View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 06, 2012
40th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 58

soloflyer has a spectacular aura aboutsoloflyer has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by mani1 View Post
I was conversant with books/syllabus of CSS long before 2011 my friend. And yeah if you want my history, then I attempted to start prep 2009 and then again in 2010 but backed out. And yeah I have also said it somewhere that I was reading Dawn daily throughout 2010. If you see my first post, that is exactly my point. If you have certain qualities/background you already are prepared for much of CSS. For example if you have done O Levels, you already have done more than half of CSS english. Similarly, if you have debated with friends/family on current issues or if you have a good education from good university (I wont define it to avoid further debate) you already are prepared to answer in analytical style which is required in CSS.

P.S. Never claimed anyone can prepare from scratch and do it in 2 months. Instead repeatedly said that its not for everyone. Once again This worked for me, and may not work for everyone else. How many times will I have to repeat?
i know brother and i did not mean to offend you in anyway. all i am trying to convey is that many people by reading your first post may get the impression that it is actually a 2 months game only. and good luck for your result, i have my interview on 28th. i hope we make it to the CSA together.