View Single Post
Old Thursday, March 08, 2012
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by danialjavaid View Post
Dear Members,
Solve my problem.I am a quick learner by nature.But after an hour or a day, i forget everything .Is this only my problem or you have the same. how can i keep memorized content for a long time.
genuine tips are required
dear Bro, if you want to memorize a thing for a long time then start from the first step. to write the main points on paper is a second step.
1- when you are ready to start a topic at first dont try to memorize it. just try to understand its content in the first reading.
2- you will certainly not comprehend the whole essence with the first reading it will be done in 2nd or even 3rd reading.
3-when the thing is clear for you then relax for a moment.
4- then write the important points.
5- your work is done
Note- while doing all this stay as cool as you can. because when you are stressed up you can't give your 100 %.

regards
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sabahatbhutta For This Useful Post:
azure (Thursday, March 08, 2012), Tassawur (Thursday, March 08, 2012)