View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 10, 2012
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: PMS -  Merti 5

kal3m will become famous soon enoughkal3m will become famous soon enough

W.salaam
@ nauman
to get thorough and complete guidance I would like to recommend you to visit the website of federal government it is fpsc, there you will see the detailed syllabus and topics you have to prepare for mathematics and you may see Pure Mathematics - CSS Syllabus - CSS Forums and Applied Mathematics - CSS Forums past papers will also help you.
regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by israr wahid kaif View Post
AoA, respected members,

Is anybody certain or have a clue when will FPSC be calling for applications of CSS 2013 aspirants?

And do we have to submit our "choice of optionals" along with that application??

I mean i want to know how much time do i have to choose my optionals.
Regards.
in dec, usually 31st the last date of submission of forms on which you also would have to mention your optional subjects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Khan Samreen View Post
Yes u r right Islamic history and culture is easier+scoring..
Islamic History's syllabus is very extensive you are supposed to cover following dynasties and era,
1-civilizations at the advent of islam
2-Prophet's SAWW era
3-four pious calips era
4-ummayad dynasty in damascuss
5-abbasid dynasty in baghdad
6-ummayad in spain
7-fatamid in egypt
8-otthoman in turkey

so what i suggest only students with good background of Islamic history and culture should adopt this subject as an optional...

Last edited by marwatone; Saturday, March 17, 2012 at 01:04 AM. Reason: Posts merged.