View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 11, 2012
40th CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 174

sumyra will become famous soon enoughsumyra will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chintoo2010 View Post
Paper was difficult or not??????? but its not in line with previous paper pattern.....especially Bonding of CO via MOT was not an easy thing.....atleast for a BSC level student

Its also the fact that reading the Paper in CSS - Forum and saying it was easy is very easy but being in the paper situation lets you feel a bit different pressure.......

Sumyra is very respected member of CSS-Chemistry. She has qualified chemistry. Best luck to her.

CO via MOT was harsh and i could not do it in paper......Sumyra can u plz let me know its bonding? plz
i just read your post today and came to know that u have asked something from me..first of all thanx for appreciation..and secondly.. to say this question paper easy doesnt mean that we can attempt all the questions and it doesnt mean that i know each and every thing regarding chemistry.. i was just comparing this paper to the prvious year's because last year i was shocked to see the question paper .. i was able to attempt just 1 or 2 parts of each and every question in first paper...but this year chemistry first paper is a little bit different..atleast 4 required questions can be solved..
honestly speaking right now i dont know a b c of MOT it requires a lot of preparation and i always advise others not to opt chemistry.
i know the grievances of candidates opting chemistry because i am one of them