View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 13, 2012

HiraHashmi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion86 View Post
One tough paper doesn't mean that the subject should be excluded from one's list. What happened in Geography and Jornalism were exceptions and exceptions are always there to prove the rule Besides, we have only seen the paper yet. I am sure the result is not going to be that bad.
geography 2012 was bakws. i will never recomend any one to opt geography in 2013..by profession i am doctor. i cant cram geography. besides therminology was new to me but still i managed to cover whole course but not with ratta...i tried to gain knowledge abt geography..but paper was all different and strange. i now wonder how i attempted 4 questions and what i wrote in those 4 questions. i studied geography txt buks and general knowledge buks but when i saw paper i felt k sari mehnat bekar. bas aik geography ki waja se dar lag hua hai warna ALHUMDOLILAH baki sab paper achy ho gaye. but geography and particularly geography A.....bakwas.my optionals were journalism,sociology,psychology,geography.and now hopeless from css.....