View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 13, 2012
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 16Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

ArifAwan is a splendid one to beholdArifAwan is a splendid one to beholdArifAwan is a splendid one to beholdArifAwan is a splendid one to beholdArifAwan is a splendid one to beholdArifAwan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Ahmad Khan View Post
can any body tell me?

if i am applying for a post in recently last announcement by KPK psc, and as in beneath discussion, senior has been indicating that it is not PMS, Or other Specific exam like CSS, then which type test i should expect? i mean multiple Papers like css or one general.

Q no 2, if we apply for multiple post in one attempt, does it not consider multiple attempts? and Does it not decrease our three chances?
It not necessary that tests should be conducted as it is exclusively dependent upon the number of candidates. If the number of candidates is less then direct interviews are conducted. e.g in case of forestry, the number of candidates is less than 100, therefore, direct interviews are conducted. Chances are counted separately for different posts.

And I am not quite sure about the nature of tests but I have have heard about subjective type tests in most cases. Yet, if you could specify the post that you have applied for, it can be further elaborated.
Bilal Ahmad Khan (Wednesday, March 14, 2012)