View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 14, 2012
42nd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 130

Silent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by azure View Post
-
So, is it good that they are being specific in asking questions?
I mean is it in our favor ?
Not really good, as it demands in depth study of the subject. In the past, their focus was only on South Asia with respect to agriculture,population,migration,urbanization etc.

In 2012 geography paper B, the following two questions were different, remaining questions were more or less from past papers.

Quote:
1. Describe the appearance and mode of living of the following African peoples and name the regions where they live TODAY.
1. Bushmen 2. Berbers 3. Pigmies
Quote:
3. Certain Australian Farms are specialized in dairy farming and others in beef production. Give a reasoned account of the distribution of these industries and illustrate by a sketch map
Anyhow, don't panic, Papers were not that much difficult, can be attempted by those candidates having clear concepts, sound knowledge and who know the art of manipulation of knowledge.
azure (Wednesday, March 14, 2012)