View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainuddin Kibzai View Post
Is your this sentence correct?
" Is it your belief or you have read
it somewhere ?"
Interesting ! We were discussing something else.You ignored my post about Wren & Martin and straightway attacked an irrelevant thing.I'm here to learn not to win.Your attitude was same as we used to do in childhood. !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdussamad Chaudhary View Post
Thora expression bura hai, sentence to theek he hai. Ap log MA English wale kitne keerre nikalte ho yaar. (It's in positive sense). Maafi ni hai aapke kagzoon me to. Shayad Critics ka kam e ye hota hai, Keerrre nikalna.
sab aik jese nae hotay.seekhnay aur sikhanay ki khawahish bohat kam hoti hai.ziada tar neecha dikhana maqsood hota hai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainuddin Kibzai View Post
The correct sentence would be like this.
" Is it your belief or have you read it somewhere? "
And we are discussing corrections here. Therefore, the 'keeray nikalna' is an inevitable element here.
And I opine that my correction was just for the sake of correction.
It wasn't aimed at intimidating someone.
That was criticism for sake of criticism.Otherwise you could directly tell me that my sentence was not right.

Argue to learn not to win