View Single Post
Old Thursday, March 15, 2012
40th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason:

Suman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by qamar abbas ranjha View Post
plz don't add salt to our injury by asking about objective of c law.It was tooooo tough.It seems that paper of c law was set by prof Dicy and he put all his concerted effort to confuse us ,surprise us both in objective as well as in subjective paper.It was not already a scoring subject and tough paper of this year impels us to keep away from this obnoxious subject.By the way they took back objective part....
Agreed.this year paper seems to be very tough and questions pattern is also different from previous year papers.I hope you people may get good score this time though it is all time low scoring subject.but i don't understand why they took back objective part?? the reason seems that they are going to follow this year's pattern in upcoming papers also so want to keep aspirants in dark.so its better for future aspirants not to opt this subject.
Waqas77 (Friday, November 23, 2012)