View Single Post
Old Friday, March 16, 2012

Wali Ahad will become famous soon enoughWali Ahad will become famous soon enough

wa alaikum mus salam, behn...

first read this page, it might help u

methodology for prep schedule? well, depends on you really....you can do one subject at a time (i.e finish one subject in 10-15 days) then move on to the next one) or you can pursue more than one simultaneously (one optional + one compulsory)....
once you have finalized the no. of subjects to follow, you can make your schedule by dividing the topics over the days..i am so Einstein NOT

academy? no, its not really necessary..tell you what, go visit your nearest academy, spend a week or so there (just tell the clerk that you will pay them after a week, once you are satisfied..they are so greedy, they wont bother a prospective client ) so if you like it there, if you think your prep would benefit from that place, you can stay...if you find it a waste of time & money,(Bolt!) hey, we,at the forum, are always there for you

err scoring debate. i so dont know how to answer that..i guess subjects are only as scoring as your prep.
.baki seniors will guide you better
good luck