View Single Post
Old Monday, March 19, 2012

Doc Faryal is on a distinguished road
Default CA notes: how to prepare 'em?

Respected seniors, first off thanks for helping us with our never ending problems after a huge debate on selecting opts, i have started off my prep, by prep i mean reading a few topics of dawn and then re-reading them from other sources like express tribune, weekly pulse, kawish, paktribune and many more so that i could gain more and more knowledge but to be very honest i am not following this strategy religiously i know i should :$, soon i will when you guys will tell me how to prepare notes from these topics as i don't have background knowledge of these issues ,yeah havn't got my hands on Imtiaz shahid's contemporary current affairs INSHALLAH by tomorrow i will get it anyhow!
point of creating this thread is just to know how to prepareCA notes, should i write the main points form the source into my notebook and mention the date infront of topics so that i could go back to the same date's newspaper anytime i need to! or i should cut the topics from newspaper and strt pasting them, it will take too long i guess? i cant prepare the detailed notes now because then i will have to keep changing them utill dec , have your say seniors?