View Single Post
Old Monday, March 19, 2012

angelstar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Faryal View Post
Respected seniors, first off thanks for helping us with our never ending problems after a huge debate on selecting opts, i have started off my prep, by prep i mean reading a few topics of dawn and then re-reading them from other sources like express tribune, weekly pulse, kawish, paktribune and many more so that i could gain more and more knowledge but to be very honest i am not following this strategy religiously i know i should :$, soon i will when you guys will tell me how to prepare notes from these topics as i don't have background knowledge of these issues ,yeah havn't got my hands on Imtiaz shahid's contemporary current affairs INSHALLAH by tomorrow i will get it anyhow!
point of creating this thread is just to know how to prepareCA notes, should i write the main points form the source into my notebook and mention the date infront of topics so that i could go back to the same date's newspaper anytime i need to! or i should cut the topics from newspaper and strt pasting them, it will take too long i guess? i cant prepare the detailed notes now because then i will have to keep changing them utill dec , have your say seniors?
AOA,
sister u r looking so overwhelm with current affairs subject . plzzzz dont worry about this subject believe me.
just do 1 thing till september 2012.only read dawn newspaper and mark all difficult words and find out their meanings and then try to use them in ur daily life
then
in editorials only read important issues and if u want then cut them and collect them and thats all
do nothing except this. ok!!!!

then after september 2012 buy world times quarterly 4 only.
dont even buy imtiaz shahid's book.because in this book concepts have discussed in difficult manner.

on the other hand u will find world time megazine very interesting and issues covered in this are discussed in quite easy manner and the approach they have used is very good.

and after this still if u really want to do alot for this subject then read
monthly world time megazine .

dont read 4 or 5 megazines because this paper only demands clear concepts and knowledge about national and international issues and u can easily cover them from above mentioned megazine and method.

preparing point for this paper from this month is quite early . make them after september.

believe me i have given u best suggestion and u will find it very beneficial.

BEST WISHES and regards

Last edited by Shooting Star; Monday, March 19, 2012 at 04:11 PM. Reason: avoid red color.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to angelstar For This Useful Post:
naveed khan (Sunday, November 11, 2012), syeda naqvi (Saturday, May 26, 2012)