View Single Post
Old Monday, March 19, 2012
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: PCS - 2008 / TehsildarMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CSS-2008, Roll no. 5170, CSS-2012 Roll no. 11105

Thanked 1,758 Times in 791 Posts
Islaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylimit View Post
Anybody knows the authentic reason of why Abu Hanifa was against Wakf?
Moreover, which clauses of MFLO you people wrote which are against Sharia. I could only remember 3(Polygamy, Divorce, Nikahnama registration).

And moreover, how did you people tackle the question of "Khula"?
apart from those three section the most imp one is that of succession section 4 MFLO. This is section is in application with full swing though the other section are not applied in letter and spirit. And about Abu hanifa I never saw anything like that though in paper it was. Still I think the reason may be becoz there is nothing. Direct in Quran about Wakf but still the deciples of Imam hanifa that is imam yousaf and imam muhmad are in favour of Wakf.